The information on COFN websites have been made available to provide web users in Markham and surrounding communities in the GTA in Province of Ontario, Canada, with information about Canada One Family Network (COFN) about its operations and any product.
In no event or circumstance is COFN, its directors, officers, employees or agents, liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any losses or damages of whatever nature, including, without limitation, any damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, arising in any manner from:
- the use of any COFN website, whether directly or through a hyperlinked site,
- modification or discontinuance of any COFN website or
- from any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or any misleading or out-of-date information, whether contained on or as received by the user of any COFN website
- any e-mails received from COFN is by the users request and therefore responsibility
- The user guarantees that he or she is at least 18 years of age of sound mind or if a minor, has the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian
- This website may use ‘cookies’ through third parties programs (for the proper functioning of this website) which are primarily for better website or user experience. However, some cookies are used for tracking purposes which are solely the responsibility of the user.
- COFN treats all information from users in the strictest privacy and will never be sold to third parties. However, unless required by law, user information will never be divulged to other agents.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on COFN websites, E-mail Alerts and Mobile Alerts, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. Information may be changed or updated at any time without notice. For up to date information please call the COFN Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
COFN websites may contain links to/from websites maintained by third parties. The linked sites are not under the control of COFN. COFN is not responsible for content and links of any linked websites.
COFN provides links to other websites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of linked or third party website by COFN.
Canada One Family Network (COFN) generally welcomes links to its Internet websites pages. If you want to link to COFN websites, you may do so provided you agree to the linking conditions as described below. By establishing a link to a COFN website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these linking conditions.
If you link to COFN’s website, your web site:
- May not create frames around the COFN websites or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of COFN websites.
- May not utilize Inline links relating to images displayed on COFN’s websites.
- May not imply that COFN endorses, or is affiliated with, you or your products or services.
- May not imply an affiliation between your company and the COFN without the prior written consent of COFN.
- May not misrepresent your relationship with the COFN or present false or misleading impressions about COFN services.
- May not use COFN’s logo or any other trademarks, names or logos of Canada One Family Network without prior written permission from COFN. Any use of trademarks is subject to the terms and conditions set out by COFN.
- May not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive or targeting vulnerable persons.
The COFN shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. The COFN may at any time, in its sole and unfettered discretion, immediately terminate your privilege to link to COFN web sites. COFN may amend these linking conditions at any time, without notice. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current linking policy to which you are bound.
All information as exists on www.canadaonefamilynetwork.ca is solely the copyright of Canada One Family Network; the information therein may exist from or before 2015 to the current date this website is still in operation.
Canada One Family Network,
400 Esna Park Dr., Unit 21,
Markham, Ontario L3R 3K2
Registered as a Not for Profit Organisation in the Province of Ontario, Canada.